Welcome to week #8 of On Display Thursday!
Thanks for partying with us.
Leia from Eat It & Say Yum: Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Bloglovin, Stumble Upon.
Check out what your hosts have created this week:
Bre from Average But Inspired-
Leia from Eat it and Say Yum-
Carmody from Paper & Fox-
Don’t forget to follow our Pinterest board. You never know when your post will show up there!
Thanks to all those who linked up last week. All of your hosts have picked 4 of their favorites, so make sure you check each blog to see if you were featured!
The link with the most views was:
My favorites were…
No- Bake Lemon Slice from Eliza Ellis
DIY Custom Window Molding from Seeking Lavendar Lane
Back To School Mail from Lemon Thistle
60 Freezer Meals from Tastefully Frugal
1. Be sure to follow your hostesses on at least one of our social media channels. If you’re already following in one place, we’d love if you’d follow on another! (They are listed above.)
2. Please link up a maximum of three recent crafts, recipes, DIY projects or something else you’ve been working on. Please do not link up Etsy shops, things you are selling, giveaways or other link parties. We reserve the right to remove any such links.
3. Please visit at least one link before yours and leave a comment.
4. Linking at On Display Thursday gives us permission to feature your work on our blogs and/or on social media – always with a link back, of course!
5. Please link back to this party, either with the button, below, or with a text link somewhere on your blog, where we can find it. To be considered as a feature, you must link back.
If you were featured grab this button and let everyone know! 🙂
On to the party!