Can you believe that another year is coming to an end?! 2015 just flew by. And I’m so excited for 2016! I have big dreams for the coming year, and I am even going to write those dreams down and make them goals.
(Make sure you scroll to the bottom of this post, there is a reader survey and a chance to WIN!)
Looking back on this past year, it was a big one for this little blog of mine. I doubled my traffic from the previous year. I met LOTS of amazing bloggers and learned a lot. I attended my first blog conference. I feel like I shared some more creative recipes than I might have shared in the past. (Which is good for me, I usually feel like I’m not a creative person.) I contributed to two other blogs. I created The Monthly Ingredient Challenge. I pretty much blew away my efforts from 2014.
So, thanks for being here for all of that!
Now, here are my top 10 most popular posts in 2015.
3. French Apple Pie– this post was actually published in 2013, but it’s still going strong!
6. Japanese Steakhouse Spicy Yummy Sauce– this post was published in 2014, but still very popular
7. Orange Rolls– also a post from 2013, but look at those rolls! Of course we still love them!
9. Raspberry Layered Jello– another post from 2013, SUPER popular around the holidays
10. Holly Cookies– added in 2014, but everyone loves these at Christmas time.
So, with 2015 just about out of the way, I am already thinking about and planning for 2016. So, here’s your chance to make a difference for the new year. I would love to hear from you! What do you think of the blog? Any recipes you are looking for and would like to see here? And lots more. Take my quick survey below and tell me all about it! Bonus: if you take the survey and leave your name and address you will be entered to win a $15 Amazon Gift Card! (Gift card only available to those living in the U.S.)
Create your own user feedback survey
I sure appreciate everyone who follows along here. Every time you share my recipes on Facebook or Pinterest it really means SO MUCH to me! THANK YOU! I hope you all have had a wonderful year, and I wish you the best for the new year!